SEWING MACHINIST (INDUSTRIAL)
Airlie Sail & Shade Solutions is the largest loft in the area specialising in the design, fabrication and installation of shade structures and sails. Due to an increase in work commitments, we are currently looking to employ a sewing machinist to join our team for an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sewing of shade sails
- Measuring, laying and cutting of shade cloth
- Shade sail repairs
The successful applicant must:
• Have experience in the use of industrial sewing machines
• Be able to work independently or as part of a team
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal & communications skills
• Posses a positive attitude with excellent attention to detail
Employment is full time based but a casual position is negotiable depending on applicants experience and availability.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannonvale, Queensland, 4802, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Sudden and exciting love affairs and friendships seldom last but the current situation could be an exception. Venus and Uranus own conjunction...